Sellers – The Home Selling Process
The home sale transaction takes hard work, market savvy, time and money. Making a mistake in selling your home can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars in lost profit. Before you make any important decisions about the sale of your property, become as informed as possible and contact your realtor Val Alexander who has the expertise, energy and resources to assist you in selling your home at the best price with the least amount of inconvenience.
Steps to Selling Your Home:
- Contact me! I will assist you in appropriately pricing your home for sale and listing it in the Multiple Listing Service.
- When placing your home on the market, you want to strive for a positive first impression. Make your home inviting and attractive to potential home buyers by following our Home Preparation Tips.
- An effective marketing strategy brings your home to the attention of the right buyer. I have the experience to market your property effectively.
- In the negotiation process, I am your advocate. My advanced negotiating skills will help you obtain the best possible price and terms. I will help you negotiate every contract detail. I will handle the process step by step while protecting your interest with a comprehensive Purchase and Sale Agreement and the appropriate addendums, home inspection, negotiation of repairs to meet contract’s deadlines, title search, appraisal and closing. The process can take 30 to 60 days.
- Whether you are moving across town or across the country, I will take care of all the details necessary to bring your transaction to a successful conclusion.
- Some details you will need to handle: Cancel your homeowner’s policy, gather up all warranties and instruction manuals for home appliances or major systems for buyer, cancel or transfer all utilities including phone, and change of address notice.